Thread: Where are the Boon/Bounty/Blessing Tech drops?

JFred

Default Where are the Boon/Bounty/Blessing Tech drops?

I've been slaying lvl 35 automatons near the observatory for quite some time as I was advised the observatory critters dropped those techs.

So far, only a few T2 techs I've no interest in. Am I hunting in the right place and killing the right critters?

Default Re: Where are the Boon/Bounty/Blessing Tech drops?

Think so, yes. Though they were always rare drops, so be patient and pray for luck. [;)]

Just talked to a dragon yesterday who had looted some boons up there. He told me to hunt the risen creators for the boons.

JFred

Thanks...risen creators are on the menu...however they're mob'd and a bit dicey at my level. [;)]

They only mob with two lvl 25 Automatons though so that makes them a tad bit easier. Not much but alittle. :P

gena_st

I've seen a Boon here... Do Bounties and Blessings drop here, too, though? Seems like too low-levelled a place for it.

Bounties and Blessings I believe drop in Rachival (not New). Don't get me to lying about what off of though, I've never hunted there.

Old Rachival and Draak are the places to hunt for Blessings.

On Draak, the Enslavers have dropped blessings for me more than once. Takes awhile to luck out and get what you need tho.

Thread Information