Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Patch Notes - 5/18/05

Default Re: Blight Patch Notes - 5/18/05

Cerjar, you're correct, we had to change how the number of techniques is determined. The changes have already been made, however, it's just that the client change hasn't yet gotten to Blight. It will before any of this goes live, of course.

Formulae now contain all previous tiers of their products. For instance, a Journeyman formula can now be used to make Beginner tiers of its item(s).

I am so happy to see this in the blight patch notes...

So this shows that :

1) Was about time our formula book got sorted and 1000 limit came our way...

2) The Dev's & Tulga are listening tothe player base... Few months back myself and others suggested this course of action...Now we have it... Awesome stuff...

Keep up good work Horizons team and the Unity databasewill love you for this change too...

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    hmm i never quested for tokens so i cant confirm this :-)
    Well I did it, after seeing the increased formula limit is upcoming. And yes as Confectioner lvl 80+ I'm able to quest 115 JM Tokens with one backpack T5 fish.
    *lol* and then I've seen that thing, that Expert forms will include the lower Tier forms and started to throw a bunch of those Tokens on the market.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

expert on down is kind of a nice change. Means I can almost do all crafts say for outfitting and spellcrafting together ;) .

Wonder when these specific changes will go to live ? probably not till next week at least I'd imagine.

Thread Information