Thread: A (Hopefully) Small Request to the Horizons Gods

Default A (Hopefully) Small Request to the Horizons Gods

I post this here, rather than deeply buried in the Player Guides sub sub sub forum, in hopes of getting a bit of exposure for my prayer.

There appears to be no accurate chart anywhere of the statistic gains per level for each of the various adventuring and crafting schools in the game. Though Pogowolf has tried mightily to put one together (and the gods bless him for trying), that chart is unfortunately inaccurate in a number of places. So is Warcry's old chart. And there is no such chart at all on the Horizons main page (that chart simply gives the skill gains per level for each school).

Making such a chart would be a HUGE task for any player (or even a group of players) to accomplish, so I would ask that the Keepers of the Sacred Knowledge--the developers--bless us with a chart showing statistic gains per level for each of the adventuring and crafting schools in the game. It would be immensely helpful for all of us to have access to one.

I'll burn incense and sacrifice golems to the gods for a week if they'll hear my prayer . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Re: A (Hopefully) Small Request to the Horizons Gods

Well, if Tulga is not listening or not interested atm to rebuild the list, the players should make it.

Every on has one or more classes that might not been yet up to 100 so he can have a look at lvlup how his stats changed and report it here in the forum in a special topic, best in famat that has to be arranged before.

I by myself have a list of all stat and skill raises for each class and school on our guildpage ( http://www.xn--daoine-sdhe-vcb.de )and would be happy for every post that helps me to keep the printed information up to date.

But as to keep the info most near to the game and not main on 3. websites we should create 2 threads, one for the informations posted by the players and one where one forum member builds them all togeter to one clear defined format.

It's all here. True, you have to check one school at a time.

Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Thanks Nosdracir! I've got it bookmarked. [:D]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Yes, first thing I did when that guide came out was look up the actual stat gains per school. From what I hear the site is a straight up dump of their database... so it should be accurate.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Yup, if it's wrong on our pages then it's wrong in the game. I do need to make a little note displaying from when the information is from, though. Once we're fully up and running, we plan on updating our site about a week after the game is--that way, all spoilers should already be spoiled in a more fun method (by finding them yourselves!)

Looks like someone beat me to the link... I'm going to use the "I'm exhuasted from E3" defense heh

Quote Originally Posted by Kipeo
    Yup, if it's wrong on our pages then it's wrong in the game. I do need to make a little note displaying from when the information is from, though. Once we're fully up and running, we plan on updating our site about a week after the game is--that way, all spoilers should already be spoiled in a more fun method (by finding them yourselves!)

Looks like someone beat me to the link... I'm going to use the "I'm exhuasted from E3" defense heh
    There are lots of problem with the information.

Many classes have -2 TP per level.
    I don't think that is true.

Mages get 0 HP per level on the site.

Probably translation of the data errors.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Thanks for the link Nosdracir, I also have bookmarked it.[Y][Y][Y]
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Thread Information