Thread: New Dragon Trainers?

Default New Dragon Trainers?

greetings brothers

i got told that there is a new dragon trainer at dralk crafting cave (harvest trainer)

i made my X quests and got my skill boost

but is there any other new dragon trainer out there? will there be some others?

Default Re: New Dragon Trainers?

hmm no other dragon knows anything about this?

no blight dragon?

tuesday's blight patch added an essence shaper dragon to the game. we should get that live (hopefully) next week.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Now all we need is smelting and stoneworking trainers... here's for their quick arrival!

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order
    tuesday's blight patch added an essence shaper dragon to the game. we should get that live (hopefully) next week.
    the essence harvest trainer is live

do we get now a trainer for each craft skill? wooohaa

smelting? essence shaping? stonework

great

no smelting/stoneworking trainer as of yet. don't know if they will add that.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

hmm i hope we will get the stonework trainer!!! i need it =)

Yes, the Essence Harvest TRAINER Dragon is live - in Dralk cave, near the Channeler.

However, on Blight, and soon to be live - we are getting the Essence Harvest MASTER - in CHICONIS.

Now, if she come with a channeler, that would be grand. Chiconis needs one too! :)

No word on the other trainers yet, that I've heard anyway.

Actually this is intersting, considering we don't have a master for any of the other crafter specialities - I wonder if this means we'll get a master for those too.

In fact we only have the Primal, T&C, and Healing Masters right now - wonder why they are putting a master in for Essence Harvesting. Intersting. At least a Scalecrafting Master, as Scalecrafting and Spell making are the two "big things" dragons craft, I'm thinking. I know its the two things most level on.

hmm essence harvest master?

what will he do?

give even more bonus on this skill? or something else?

i dont understand this master :(

i would great apreciate the other trainers first (stonework) or the other quests -100

imported_Silowyi

Eh? Essense Harvest Master? What?

No... Manga gave us an Essense SHAPING TRAINER.... Maybe it's mispelled.

I think Stoneworking and Smelting are in the works.

NO! [6]

Read the blight patch notes for the 19th...

ESSENCE SHAPING MASTER!!!

NOT TRAINER. Trainer is ** already in game - in dralk**

What is coming is Essence Shaping MASTER!! In Chiconis!! [Y]

Hence why I thought it was interesting, as its the only craft ability to now have a Master to learn from.

And I would assume, Vlisson - he'd do the same as the Primal, T&C and Healing, Master - you can get three passive "boosts" to those abilities by taking the Master quests from these three dragon masters - ever 20 levels.

I just wonder if this heralds a new age of "crafting masters" coming..and I said at the very least, we should get a scalecrafting MASTER as well - since spells and scales are the two big items of craft for dragons.

See..quoted from the blight patch notes on the 19th - in teh Annoucment Section of this board.

>>· Zepartus the Essence Shaping Master has arrived in Chiconis.

Archeon

Frith, read that again. Quoting your quote:

>>· Zepartus the EssenceSHAPING Master has arrived in Chiconis.

um..how is that any different?

Harvesting Trainer - Shaping Master. Not another trainer, a Master. Not to dig wisps, I'm assuming, but in the final step of making the spell? But to me they are connected, because spells come from harvesting wisps. So that's why I connected them up there. So no its not a Harvesting Master - but its still to do with spells.

edit: Oh, I reread what you were clarifying - I belive the trainer in Dralk is just that a TRAINER. It is not a Essence Harvesting Master. Just like we have Stoneworking Trainer, gemworking trainer etc.etc.etc. (not masters - those are different dragons)

This would be the*only* Master we have so far in ANY of the crafting skills/abilities. Unless of course yes, its a typo, and they meant another crafting trainer. [:P][:S]

But We *DO* have Primal Master, and T&C Master, and Healing Master (the three for dragons anyway) - and they give quests out every 20 (Or 40.?)levels. These are NOT normal trainers that you take every 10 levels and give the regular ability bonus.

This is not the same as the quests you can get from your trainers. What is it from the Masters.."Adept...something..and then Mastery" level...at 20/40/60 I believe? Is that right?

Or is it 20/60/100?? bah I always forget..

but yes, perhaps this is a typo. In which case they need to be careful dangit! I was thinking we were going to get crafting masters in addition to our crafting trainers! BAH! [pi]

Archeon

My point is that yes, the ones in game are called trainers. The ability we get from them however is harvesting/quarrying/mining... *mastery*. Given that, and the fact that all other craft quest givers are trainers, I don't think this is anything but a confusion-caused typo, and that it will actually be a shaping trainer who gives out mastery, as for the other abilities.

yea..I visited him last night. It was a typo, here I got all happy maybe we were getting something new(er)

He's a trainer *or maybe she*, located OUTSIDE the "lower" Chiconis Craft cave (the one easiest to get to, where you just run up the road, where the old sandstone was). The channeler is inside, near the smelter, btw.

Unforutnatley, last night when the dragon was put in - the quests were bugged. So you couldn't get any quests, period. Maybe it shall be fixed today :).

Thread Information