Thread: Help please a crafting macro question?

Default Help please a crafting macro question?

Currently I have hotkeys set up to swap my basic tools, and I have formula dragged to hotkeys that allows me to buypass my formula book and jump straight in.

My question : Is it possible to create a button that
    1. Swaps axe to saw
    2. Selects the nearest sawmill workstation
    3. Selects the cedar plank automatically
    4. Runs the create button at 100% success rate.

Would this type of macro be frowned upon? I'm quite happy now but I would still like crafting a made a little easier with regards having less total clicks to get something done.

Thanks in advance for any advice. [:D]
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Default Re: Help please a crafting macro question?

1. Yes - this is the toggle function on hotkey actions. Toggle works by going through the list of items you have there for toggle, equipping everyhing that you don't have equipped and unequipping anything that you have equipped. Thus a list of two with: TOGGLE - axe, TOGGLE - saw will switch between the two.

2. Not sure about this. You don't need to select the station to work at it however, just standing near will do.

3. Yes. Just drag the form of that item to one of your empty hotkeys. You could aedit the hotkey afterwards and have it equip the saw as you press it, if you wish.

4. No. Setting the amount of items and pressing the creation button are - by the developers words - intentionally left as unmacroable. Same idea with your inability to select resource nodes with macro buttons. All that needs to be done manually, ensuring you don't AFK-macro.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Default Re: Help please a crafting macro question?

Thanks Varangaard [Y][Y]
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Thread Information