Thread: We need a category on Forum for listing Construction Work Needed

Aeryal

Default We need a category on Forum for listing Construction Work Needed

A place to post where construction work is needed (not that you can do it), would help workers and plot owners immensely. Would be wonderful to come here and look for work instead of clicking on buildings to see if they have paid work on them or waiting for the right person to be on chat at the right time. Make sure it has a nice reminder to plot owners to edit the post when the construction has been completed, then the mod could once in a while delete the completed work sites. :))

Aeryal

Default Re: We need a category on Forum for listing Construction Work Needed

There is a section in each server forum called community and marketplace, If you have work you are offering you can advertise it there. Community can be used for those community projects lik rebuilding of machines and training centers

Aeryal

Yes, I saw how well that worked before on tazoon:((( That is why I suggested a way to keep from having to wade through thousands of unrelated posts. and yes the topic could be a category in each server to be really handy:)

I think a seperate forum for plot owner's with building needs and builder's with supplies ready is a good idea. Lots of plot owner's need help... since this is our official forum, why not have a dedicated place here to make such requests?

Madman

Great Idea Aeryal lets hope somone starts this [I][I][I][I][I][:^)]

Thread Information