Thread: Coloful Hoard

Default Coloful Hoard

Hey all I just finished the installer pack for my Hoard image size colorization so if your a dragon your in luck[:D]

The Color Hoard pack will repalece the Dull colorless hoard image size in the dragons equipment menue into lush colorfull hoard.

Link Removed
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; August 16th, 2006 at 08:20 PM.

imported_Drakarr

Default Re: Coloful Hoard

Tried this one out earlier, couldnt figure out how to not have to replace the files one at a time. Whith the cool new installer though, will be using it all the time[:D]
    I really like having some color in the hoard window.

Carsia Wolfsong

The site you linked isn't working how do I download it or is there another link towards it?

simply click on the link of blue hasia's sig, "blues colletion of goddies" , then a flash will pop up and scroll through the menu you will find the colourful hoard mod

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

ya sorry about the broken link, i guess i forget to update this page when i abondan all the old links for the my new flash interface.

Carsia Wolfsong

Its okay hun. I got the link up and now have it.. Thank you its wonderful and I hope you come up with more things to find for HZ. hehehehe. : D

Thread Information