Thread: Structure Storage - Shops

Cean

Default Structure Storage - Shops

I would like to see the Shops get storage. Not general storage like a house tho.
    Silos are great for mass storage of 1 item, but for an alchemist or cook silos are not the the best. For one reason, you need 20 to 30 of them to hold all the differant materials that are needed for the school.. now if they where to add materail specific storage to the shops it would be awsome.Alchemist shop(sand, water, suspensions, essence, etc.) Mill shop (Gems, pepper, essence, etc) Blacksmith (Bars, etc) Tinker shop (gears, hinges, springs, bars, etc) or your could make the silos for first stage resourses like bars, orbs, spools. and the Shops could hold the 3rd stage items Suspensions, hinges, ground gems,etc.. the shop would not be able to hold any items that are not shop specific.. this is just a rough idea and could be more closely definded by a group discussion..

What do you all think..

Cean Semma (Order)
    Craft classes Classified :)

Default Re: Structure Storage - Shops

I like the idea. My confectioner shop has all these lovely shelves. Why can't I put anything on them? I need a pantry - flour, sugar, salt, pepper, rice, vinegars, etc.

Default Re: Structure Storage - Shops

hm, Idea sounds very good to me. As a jeweler with all tirs i need lots of different Materials, but not much of a kind, so a Silo is not souseable.
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

Thread Information