Thread: Please fix the plot permisions!!!

Freak

Default Please fix the plot permisions!!!

I find it frustrating when we had to wait like everyone else to get a guild community. Then we get so excited that we actually got one. Only to be upset again at the fact that the permisions are messed up that we can't even access the plot. We won the Guild Community of Arua, which is the little island south of the Sakon port. We were set up for a T2 Guild Hall, which we finished already. And we even built a vault building as well. But the permisions are messed up that only on rare occasions can anyone actually get through the 'Red Wall of Death'. I just find it updetting that we took the time to make those and can not even use them because the permissions are messed up on the main plot.

Also, while i'm at it, whats up with the j-man shops asking for t2 and t4 resources instead of t3 and t4?

Default Re: Please fix the plot permisions!!!

very well said

"Red wall of Death"

I am hating this evil wall to I do not even know why this feature is added in game or why poeple really need it? the red wall just breaks up communtys

I have the same problem which I reported in the bugs forum 1 day ago. No response yet.
    Juliana Lightsmith (AR: 179, CR: 180)
    Chaos Server

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    very well said

"Red wall of Death"

I am hating this evil wall to I do not even know why this feature is added in game or why poeple really need it? the red wall just breaks up communtys
    Actually I can understand the need for red walls in a guild community for consignment shops. Cause you might want to put things on consign extra cheap for your guild but don't want other people comming along and buying them.
    Kalis Stormbreaker Dragon lvl 100/61

Yeah, I understand the need of the red wall of death. But Ishould be able to turn it off of my own plot, and most importantly it should not stop me accessing my plot.
    Juliana Lightsmith (AR: 179, CR: 180)
    Chaos Server

Kalis
    Actually I can understand the need for red walls in a guild community for consignment shops. Cause you might want to put things on consign extra cheap for your guild but don't want other people comming along and buying them.
    well I do own a plot that has a working conny on it and i have it open for all also instead of using the red wall they can just set the conny to be guild only

Thread Information