Thread: Hello everyone!

Lumiana

Default Hello everyone!

*waves a paw*
    Hi people, new dragoness signing in. Well, not totally new, a returning one, but it's been almost a year since my last visit.
    One question; is the roleplaying server (Order, right?) only for the american people (I'm playing in Europe) as the game only lets me create a new character on Unity?

Default Re: Hello everyone!

Yes. Europe has only one server, Unity. But, welcome to the fold! I see that you have chosen your Istarian form wisely, a mighty and magnificent dragon.[;)]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Aww, too bad you can't play on order, I'm a dragon by the name of Lumineux :D
    Lumineux Talar

Lumiana

Ah well, I'm having good time so far and I quess you can't have it all. You wouldn't happen to know any good role-playing oriented guilds on Unity that would accept a lvl 12 dragoness? Or any that don't have too much leet-speak on their chat atleast?
    I come from a roleplaying server on WoW and anyone typing n00b in chat just makes me see red nowadays. All those 12-year old kids... *shrugs* (no offence meant to any kids playing this game)

/rant off

Sorry, just had to get that off my head

You'll find that Horizons community is a very mature one. Running into people who prefer leetspeak is rather an exception than a rule, so most guilds would fit into your description. [:)] Having said that, RDoW is always looking for quality players to join their ranks. If you wish to speak in detail, contact guild leadership (me or Daedra) in game.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Hi Lumiana,

welcome to the Unity community, then [;)]

Have a fine time here crafting and hunting!
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information