Thread: Crystals Making a Comeback!

Default Crystals Making a Comeback!

I was just wandering round Lesser Aradoth, taking in the new and wondrous sights, when Turoth--the level 22 fire golem boss--had the nerve to attack me. And lo and behold! He dropped a Dim Energy Armor Crystal!

So query: are crystals back in the loot tables of all beasties now, or just the ones on Lesser Aradoth?
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Re: Crystals Making a Comeback!

cool

Got Cowbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    I was just wandering round Lesser Aradoth, taking in the new and wondrous sights, when Turoth--the level 22 fire golem boss--had the nerve to attack me. And lo and behold! He dropped a Dim Energy Armor Crystal!
    O.O

*....packs his bags....*
    [G]
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Hmm, Crystals - and even Boons/Blessings have been lootable all the time.

Just recently got one of those Rare "Dark Garnet Weapon Crystal" from the Risen Creators in Old Rachival. The mobs there also dropped lots of Tokens and other Crystals.

Spent some hours there with a glance in my eyes, remembering the old times ... [:D]

But back to subject - i thought they were re-doing the whole Crystal-system and then bring it back to normal loot-tables?

imported_Godly

does anyone know does we can espect return of stone crystal like misty topaz or pulsing beveled stone also some armor crystal?
    also be nice to see new stone higher then lvl75 in game because not much of those stone in game and shame that high rating multiclass character must use lvl55 or 65 stone especialy if we get higher lvl cap

Quote Originally Posted by HAG
    Hmm, Crystals - and even Boons/Blessings have been lootable all the time.

Just recently got one of those Rare "Dark Garnet Weapon Crystal" from the Risen Creators in Old Rachival. The mobs there also dropped lots of Tokens and other Crystals.

Spent some hours there with a glance in my eyes, remembering the old times ... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

But back to subject - i thought they were re-doing the whole Crystal-system and then bring it back to normal loot-tables?
    Prior to my encounter with Turoth yesterday, the only critters that dropped crystals that I'm aware of were automatons and risen creators at Old Rachival and the Observatory (which also drop boons as bounties). Theseare "old loot table" critters as their loot tables were not changed with the merge.

Turoth is the first critter outside that group that I've seen drop a crystal, so I'm wondering if this is at least the start of revamping the loot tables to add crystals. And I'm surely hoping it is . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]HAG wrote:Hmm, Crystals - and even Boons/Blessings have been lootable all the time.

Spent some hours there with a glance in my eyes, remembering the old times ... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Prior to my encounter with Turoth yesterday, the only critters that dropped crystals that I'm aware of were automatons and risen creators at Old Rachival and the Observatory (which also drop boons as bounties). Theseare "old loot table" critters as their loot tables were not changed with the merge.

Turoth is the first critter outside that group that I've seen drop a crystal, so I'm wondering if this is at least the start of revamping the loot tables to add crystals. And I'm surely hoping it is . . . .
    The undead on the peak of storms drop them too.
    As well as dropping the confection quests papers.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Shadowon DraGhost

I believe Frostbite may have given me a crystal! I will have to check when I get home.

bwahahaha i can find t1 crystals from level 5 zombies its not that hard anymore i used to think they were rare only getting from named ice pygmie but then they changed the loot tables and the appeared almost everywhere.
    You think stupidity has a limit?

Ha!

Just wait 'til I get warmed up!

Athos

Those crystals are what killed us KNoC's. No sockets on our weapons made crafted weapons even better than ours if they had a couple good crystals.

Thread Information