Thread: Order Shard World Projects Team Discussions

Hybrid View

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Order Shard World Projects Team Discussions

speaking as the ceo and chief bottlewasher of blight's wps, i can assure everyone that wps are a great way to level your construct skills if you are a beginner - the artifact of metal at selen needs 500 each of bronze and iron sheets and joints, along with another 500 steel sheets.
    and that is just the fitter work on one building!

now of course that is the exception, but even a guard house needs fitting and mason work, and everything needs essence construct done. most settlements have multiple buildings (i believe dryart has like 5 large archways need building) that need working on.

fortunately i can well afford the port fees to do these projects, but i think arrangements should be made for those volunteers to be reimbursed port fees, as hauling around disks full of bronze joints can get very very expensive on new/less rich characters. perhaps a fund or similiar to support those peeps. or a relay system of some kind - handoffs to porters or some such....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Re: Order Shard World Projects Team Discussions

Let me know, I'll pay for it.

I like that system, nice and simple :-P
    ~Lucient Dawn
    DRAG 100/ DCRA 100/ DLSH 55
    Hoard: 7,000,000
    Obsidian Order Guild

Thread Information