Thread: Where is a mid level adventurer supposed to go?

Default Where is a mid level adventurer supposed to go?

Well, I went out exploring early this am, discovered that I now get some experience from hunting treants, so thought I would expand alittle. Ported over to Aug looking for something to hunt, headed north abit and ran into some level 98 fire ogres, bam! Dead and backtoDalimond I go! Other than that I saw nothing. I even stopped every now and then to allow the buggers to spawn! Nope! Nothing!

So my question is.... where is a good place for a level 58 Pally to hunt? I don't like being stuck in the middle like this!!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Default Re: Where is a mid level adventurer supposed to go?

The best way I found to find the areas you are suited for is to see which towns the Trophy Collectors offer you something in. That will then dictate to a certain extent which area you should be hunting in.

Crude but effective. I hope it helps a bit.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Level 58 is on the cusp of Tier 3 so your best bet would be to seek out creatures betweenTier 2 and 3 towns. That is, Dalimond, Mahagra, Chiconis, and New Rachival.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

*pokes Amon*

actually level 58 is at the high end of t3, almost t4. You'll find t3 (41-60) mobs around Mahagra, New Rachival, and just west of aug (red spiders) and just south of aug (nickel golems) also the continent of Trandalar is all t3. If you want to try some low level t4 (61-80) mobs, they'd be around Kirasanct and Dralk and for undead, in the west deadlands.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Ack, you are right.. I stayed up far too late last night playing games. Didn't wake up until lunch. My apologies! [:$]

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

That is okay Amon. It was explained to us about your addiction to Solitaire. We are all pulling for you and hope you can overcome that craving.[;)]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

I'd suggest downloading Pekka's Map Pak from the technical section of these forums. iIt shows mob locations and levels. And if you have not yet explored Tandalar... I like Tandalar a lot. Very good spawns there.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Thread Information