Thread: Why not an EoB Fabricator

Default Why not an EoB Fabricator

Due to the lack of currently blighted resources Essence of Blight is of major concernt to many confectioners due the excessive time required to gather themso here goes
    Create for that mad tink in dalimond a quest for a new favricator form for tinks an essence of blight fabricator it could use blight cores of the approprate tier and what it would do is turn a tier approprate gem(cut) into an eob
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Why not an EoB Fabricator

Good idea! I already get good use out of my egg and milk fabricators. Haven't had much use for my kenaf and silk fabricators though. But an EOB fabricator would be excellent!

love this idea... :)

Make it so.... :)
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Great idea!

You're kidding, right?

All those posts about fixing the Confectioner class, and you want to break it even worse? [:|]

Now, I have seen everything. [:P]
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Not too long ago, I would've said this was a good idea. However, a recent story regarding a particular player who was significantly of lower level decided to join a group on Elnath. Said player racked up 40+ deathpoints. Said player has now spent hours on end gathering up the EOB for sufficient Ambrosia, and hopefully learnt a lesson that PL'ing gets you nowhere.

Keeping in mind, that Ambrosia is the food of the gods. You don't just fabricate what the gods eat/made/make or the components for the food, that's silly. I surely don't want it to become what the golden arches are famous for.

As a side note, I have never, nor will I ever use Ambrosia.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Quote Originally Posted by gusi
    Not too long ago, I would've said this was a good idea. However, a recent story regarding a particular player who was significantly of lower level decided to join a group on Elnath. Said player racked up 40+ deathpoints. Said player has now spent hours on end gathering up the EOB for sufficient Ambrosia, and hopefully learnt a lesson that PL'ing gets you nowhere.

Keeping in mind, that Ambrosia is the food of the gods. You don't just fabricate what the gods eat/made/make or the components for the food, that's silly. I surely don't want it to become what the golden arches are famous for.

As a side note, I have never, nor will I ever use Ambrosia.
    Have you looked at a conf shop It is a run by place?[6]However the point im trying to make is that pre-merge eob were plentiful and soulfrags because of their value in trading for techs were hard to get what i want isto reduce the time a player(confectioner) has to use getting the essence of blight. I have many things id rather do then spend literal hours mining for no xp. and as far as the 40dp by being in an area she shouldnt have been in that is not and should not be addressed in a suggestion. as it will lead to people with their own axe to rind take ing the thread wher it should be heading anyway
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Dunno, as a Confectioner, I would MUCH RATHER be harvesting food ingredients for hours for no XP (no one gets XP for harvesting/mining anyway; not sure what your point is with that) and making, um, FOOD.

Ambrosia is not food. Ambrosia is a band-aid game mechanic for a broken class. It needs to go away and the class needs to be fixed. We don't need something to obviate the point of the class any more.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    Dunno, as a Confectioner, I would MUCH RATHER be harvesting food ingredients for hours for no XP (no one gets XP for harvesting/mining anyway; not sure what your point is with that) and making, um, FOOD.

Ambrosia is not food. Ambrosia is a band-aid game mechanic for a broken class. It needs to go away and the class needs to be fixed. We don't need something to obviate the point of the class any more.
    I am sure all confectioners would like to do that.

But over a certain point, food is useless (when there is a formula).

Problem is, Ambrosia works.

(Note I didn't break any of the "discussing ambrosia no-nos" so this should be safe to post.)
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

People should learn to be more carefull while fighting...
    From time to time I collected 10-12 dp's but then I went out doing something else and learned from my mistakes...

People say that techniques should be rare, but in my eyes Ambrosia is the food of the gods and this should be either extremely rare or extremely expensive...

Also never used ambrosia and never will...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information