Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bardic Gathering, Monday July 18th, 9pm est, in Chiconis

Soviet

Default Re: Bardic Gathering, Monday July 18th, 9pm est, in Chiconis

Great! :D I have my story and I'm ready to tell it to the hatchlings and all dragons of our kin. This should be fun. Hehe see you there.

*shameless bump*

Get your "i"s dotted and "t"s crossed, it's time to share your creative talents with your friends. Poems, songs, stories, it's been too long since we last did this.

I am not one of the organizers, just an enthusiastic participant, but I want to put in one comment: there are two types of these gatherings. One, a rowdy party with kegs of ale, tons of food, pranks, cross banter, etc (always good fun!) tends to be at the Parsinia parties. The other, the more cerebral, taking turns talking, presenting of performances, is what the Bardics are for (in *my* opinion, speaking for no one else).

So if you have something to present, you can be pretty sure everyone else will be quiet for it (barring applause, heckling, laughter, whatever -- your audience ain't full of zombies, heh). Though I do remember one in Feladan with a new hatchling running around pouncing butterflies *grins*.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing new songs and tales *dashes off to see if her rough draft poem can be salvaged in time*

-Levity Merrel

Kael Morbane

I'll be there in SPIRIT!!! Shameless Joking behind my back is authorized as long as I don't know about it. *snickers*

Dranar

Default Bardic Log Posted in Roleplay.

All right, I have put up the stories, poems, and songs from the Bardic Gathering under the "Role-play" Section above!

Please everyone, do enjoy!

~Allon

Thread Information