Thread: Items list ?

Shaikura

Default Items list ?

Someone in the game made me some items that i just don't know what they are for. Also i find things on mobs that i don't know what to do with,so i vault alot of this stuff. What do i do with a beetle carpice or something like that. Is there an item list that gives info as to what you do with this stuff ? What about those bounty certs. you get off mobs ?

Default Re: Items list ?

Imperial Bounty Markers are used at Quartermasters to purchase tier 1-3 techinques.

The Carapace you mentioned is most likely a technique component. You can mouse over a tech comp and it will give a list in its description box of what techs it can be used for for application.

You may get little coin looking items from mobs and these are called trophies. They are used at the various Bounty Hunters.

The final thing you may loot that may puzzle you are what we call hoardables. These are items that look mostly like everyday equipment but when you mouse over them for their description box they give no stats and cannot be equipped. These are only beneficial to dragons so seek out your local dragons and see if there is any interest.

Thread Information