Thread: Kicker Techs

Default Kicker Techs

How mny people have a kicker tech scribed and what is it ?

I have the kicker tech stun goes on most weapons

Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Kicker Techs

Kumu scribed Shock of Ice I a while back, but it doesn't go on anything a Dragon can make.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

I have never seen a kicker tech do they still drop or how where/are aquired?
    Brain: It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob.
    Pinky: You have no idea.

Kicker techs go on weapons and add small things to the overall effect ... The only kicker techs that we ever found on Ice (before Unity) in Europe were tier I techs and they only were found from Gruoks of level 2 ...

All information above is from my memory of over 1 year ago and hence could be slightly wrong.

They were put into the loot tables by accident for a short time, then removed sometime around the merge, when everything was redone.

I think they are now a defunct idea. I haven't seen any indication they are considering reviving them.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    I think they are now a defunct idea. I haven't seen any indication they are considering reviving them.
    Sad, to me.

I think it would be a great thing to put in, even if it's just a little breather from the monotony.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

I own a stun kicker tech its nice to add to weapons and stuff on untiy they sell very quick if i tech with stun and sell on kion con

Does anyone know if these KICKERS are still around? I found on a T3 werewolf hide that it still can be used for a couple of kickers, but hadn't heard of them before that. Where do you find the formula?!

bolt

I think the formula is gone (kinda like the one tht attached purify to healing spells).. have to find someone who has it scribed to get a weapon made of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunhilde View Post
    (kinda like the one tht attached purify to healing spells)..
    The Cleanse tech still exists, and is available from the QM in Dalimond, and in drop form. It only gowz through T3 though, but can be added to T4 and T5 spells.

No clue on the kickers though. Before my time I believe, and were biped only I believe, so, wasn't really paying attention to them.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Quote Originally Posted by Lunhilde View Post
    I think the formula is gone (kinda like the one tht attached purify to healing spells).. have to find someone who has it scribed to get a weapon made of it.

Dang, that's what I was afraid of. Thanks!

The kickers are gone and so are most of the componets needed for them.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Thread Information