Thread: Underground?

Kraft

Default Underground?

Well a while back i hear talk of underground construction. Has their been any more talk about it? If so what are some of the ideas going around will we actually be able to dig out the spaces and get resources? Also is their plans for guild community projects? Seems like guild plots are lacking a lot. If changes arn't made it seems like AE just wasted a bunch of space.

Default Re: Underground?

Not sure about underground construction save thatI think it requires a better worldmodel than they have currently. I imagine this will be improved somewhat by the work they are doing with dragon lair implementation.

Mostly curious what you find to be lacking regarding GuildPlots?
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

Kraft

Default Re: Underground?

What i find to be lacking is the content for the guild plots. Guild plots should havemonuments to build or towers something to make a guild plotstand out.Cause frankly most guild plots only have a few good plots on them then the rest are crap 25x25. They need to add options for things to build or do on guildplot to make them more unique. Maybe a massive wall around the entire guild site if they chose or a dock if they have water near by. Some palces have bridges but they won't take long to build.

Thread Information