Thread: the new contest thing ITS CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default the new contest thing ITS CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what to do and it told me to open the adobe reader but thid is all it says and im still confused:........******** it i cant copy the text and i dont wanna type it....fine!I will gosh....: to customize launcher follow these steps
    1)start the launcher
    2)click the customize bar
    3) move the crap around
    ................................ok thats mainly all that i really care about.... but does it mean go through the site or the program file Horizons Launcher.exe........IM REALLY REALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME.........I'm tired gimme a break.......
    You think stupidity has a limit?

Ha!

Just wait 'til I get warmed up!

Default Re: the new contest thing ITS CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're lucky you are even eligible to enter the contest. As a non-US resident I am not able to enter. Doesn't make a lot of sense why it is restricted to US residents as the prize is wholly in-game and not material goods to be delivered to an address. Why can't I, a paying subscriber to Horizons, be eligible to enter the contest? Does AE want to keep the interest of ALL of its subscribers or only of a certain subset of its subscribers?

Hydru

I'm not sure if you ever got the answer for this, so I'll post it here, anyways.

It tells you to run the HorizonsLauncher.exe on your local computer, then move crap around and change the background image and such. Once you are done, click save, and you'll have two files in your launcher folder, LauncherSkin.txt and LauncherPic.bmp. Take those two files and zip them in a zip file, and send that to [email protected]

That's all there is to it.

Oh, and include the email address you sign into the game as, the name you want posted (Like SillyDude) and the name of your skin (Like OMGBBQ)

Dennett-TG

Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious Goat
    Why can't I, a paying subscriber to Horizons, be eligible to enter the contest? Does AE want to keep the interest of ALL of its subscribers or only of a certain subset of its subscribers?
    This restriction is a matter of law, not of policy. Tulga must abide by the legal restrictions on such contests.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information