Thread: Hit Points

Flachette

Default Hit Points

Im making an effort to get the highest amount of hitpoints possible and was wondering what is the highest anyone has seen.

Elkandriel

Default Re: Hit Points

I think hitpoints are overrated :). Anyway try berserker. Berserker rage adds nicely hitpoints. Though you can`t cast enhance health and surge though. It would had been easy to check max hitpoint if Tazoon.com would be functional :(.

Flachette

Oh ive got alot of hitpoints :D full buffed atm im up over 3800 im tryin to break the 4k mark and no hitpoints arent over rated.... lots of hps + lots of heals and leeches+ cloak of thorns = lots of fun

Andrew Zozulya

Actually in typical Druid fight 1 vs more mobs more armor is much better as more HP:)...1 vs 1 Hp is better as armor:)

btw. If you have more armor yours heals become more effective since you heal at once mor % of yours whole HP.

I hope after merge i could find on Unity a crafter (tailor/jeweler) with Amor V/ Helath V/power V/nature V

Flachette

there is a tailor on chaos with armor,health,power,focus but im waiting on spirit V before getting anything made... .I have a feeling its gonna take a long time till any jeweler has those techs

Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Flachette
    Oh ive got alot of hitpoints [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img] full buffed atm im up over 3800 im tryin to break the 4k mark and no hitpoints arent over rated.... lots of hps + lots of heals and leeches+ cloak of thorns = lots of fun
    The zerksget battlehardened - a passive boost to armor and health. The tier II version is at lvl 66or something. Afaik it addsroughly+200 to health so that would bring you over the 4k, but only when you're in zerkmode. Along with the rage ability, you would actually get 5k or something like that. I cant remember whether its base or current health the rage bonus is calculated from.

Flachette

thats nice and all but im not interested in the least of picking up zerker

Quote Originally Posted by Flachette
    thats nice and all but im not interested in the least of picking up zerker
    hehe...i am doing zerker just to help boost my Reaver's Melee slightly.
    Hoping I keep the Battle Hardened as a passive ability when i switch back, but since Zerker is usless for multiclassing (reasonable main class), I doubt it will.

Unbuffed i sit at 3063 HP i think it is. I prefer the HP over armour etc too.
    Anything below 3K HP just seem insufficient now...what did we start at 20? or something.

Druids have a fantastic Armour abilties line, which i wish carried across to other classes.

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

sitting at around 3800 hp, with surge I can hit 4k mark
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Thread Information