After the minor Blight update on Wednesday, I noticed a few issues, some serious:

1) I could see mobs hundreds of meters away. Also, some people were reporting being able to select other toons thousands of meters away. I did notice a new error message that I had not seen before whenever I /selected someone's name. "Entity exists but cannot be selected at this time" or something like that. It said that when I had seen the person, but was out of range. Others who were logged in that I had not seen during the session gave me the normal "There is no player by that name" error message.

2) Ability/spell lockups during activation. There were times when I and others were noticing that sometimes, clicking on a spell or ability, nothing happens. I can click on every spell/ability hotbutton I have, and they grey out, but I just stand there in attack posture, never casting/performing the action. Turning doesn't clear it, but moving about 10m seems to sometimes clear it.

3) INVISIBLE MONSTERS and weird monster behaviour. I went and hunted Shadow Spiders north of Aughendell and Fire Opal golems East of Saritova. One in ten mobs were invisible to me on average. Sometimes, I would just have flown into the field, and something would start attacking me, but would never appear. Since I could see the other mobs from hundreds of meters away, I couldn't use the "go out of visual range and come back" trick to get them to appear. Also, pulling a bunch of monsters sometimes causes a few of them to break away from the pull and keep moving AND attacking me as they keep running off into the distance. If I move about 5-10m, they teleport back, as if they had never left melee range. Sometimes they go invisible, if they go far enough.

#2 and #3 are SERIOUS problems. Between invisible monsters / horrible simulation inaccuracies AND non-activating spells/abilities, I got about 6 death points in about 4 hours , even fighting cautiously, KNOWING the issues. The invisible monster problem has been around for about 5 months now. PLEASE fix it before the simulation code is monkeyed with any further.