Thread: CTD's

Jaqal

Default CTD's

Is this issue going to be fixed soon???

I've tried to play for the last 2 hours and I have crashed to desktop at least 10 times.
    Considering it takes me 5-7 minutes to log in (another issue) I'm about at the end of my rope.

Sorry, but I am getting extremely frustrated about not being able to play.

Everything was normal (normal; meaning bearable) before the last maintenance/patch.

Default Re: CTD's

Jaqal,

What are you doing normally when you crash? Contributing resources, porting?

Have you submitted a support case?

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The same thing happened to me, but always to do with the construction window. Ipray that the new patch fixes things.
    Crafter 190 Adventurer 149 Dryad - Order

Amon,

I had11 CTD's back to back last night (I kept logging in to try narrowing down what it was, I forced a few of these), mostly dealing with plot management or building application, 3 that I can attribute to just running around the world area. I have several other active guild mates that are having the same issues to different degrees.[:|]

Lately, the game will sometimes crash while typing and running/walking/crafting (action in general).[:'(]

The game was very stable for me,for extended periods of time, up untilOctober hit, now I've noticed that memory usage is also unstable,every time that you log in it can bedifferent; sometimes the game will eat all available memory within the first 10 minutes of logon, orsometimes it will stay around 400-600MB of useage.

I've logged a ticket through support, but above and beyond that, what can we as players do to help the Devs track down these issues faster?[^o)]

>On a side note, I've never crashed while porting, more so performing an action while using the chat window.<

I've been going through the same as Enos since yesterday's patchs. My CTDs are exclusive to running around the world. I get them during standard movement (nostly in Dali and Aug) and portalling (mostly to New Rach).

Alloth

I've been having serious ctd issues since last patch. I have crashed as many as 5 times in one hour. This is simply unacceptable. When I get home from being aggrivated at work, I dont want to be aggrivated by my supposed fun time. There is no time or occasion in which I crash. I could be running, crafting, or fighting. Fighting is when itsworst because I'll loose connection and leave my mates behind to die. Let's make this a priority lads, Im just about out of patience...

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

I have noticed after playing for a while i randomly crash as i am walking around, but no where near to the extent that some of you are experiencing.

I know that when i was working my plot i was crashing ALOT more, but since its been completed ive been alot better so maybe there is an issue with the construction windows again?

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Thread Information