Thread: Salvaging

zyanya

Default Salvaging

I thought I heard someone reference salvaging in cnstruction crafting. If so, how do you salvage resources from a partially built house?

I've got too much frustration RL to continue my ongoing project but I hate to lose what's accomplished so far. What I've started feels like an excercise in futility and frustration.

Also - when you sell a plot back to the community post-merger, what do you get back, your token value or the community plot value?

Thanks

Default Re: Salvaging

I've notexperienced at anytime were you recieve anything back from selling your plot. I've bought and sold 2 since the auction, and built some on either, not being able to claim any resources.[:|]

When you sell to the community, you ONLY seem to get plot value, minus 5%, no salvage.

I would have liked to have at least reclaimed SOME ofthe resources that I've applied, a fair amount like 40-50%, and you make a very good point inquestioning this process.

Be very certain when you start a plot.[:|]

The Devs are talking about it and seem committed to it, but it's not in game yet. There's another thread in general asking for an ETA which has not yet been answered:

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=5738
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Kewl! Thanks![:)]

Thread Information