Thread: Signatures/Pics

Default Signatures/Pics

Blue has made me a lovely little picture to attach to my signature, but I can't figure out how to get it into my sig. Could anyone walk me through it?

He has the pic "hosted" and I also have it saved on my pc.

BTW, I'm sure you guys have already seen it, but he does lovely work at a reasonable price (in silvers, of course).

I hope to show it off soon :)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Default Re: Signatures/Pics

Click "Control Panel" at the top of the forums, then scroll down to the signature entry box. After that, enter the following UBB code:

[ img ]http://www.someplace.com/whatever/link/image.jpg[ /img ]

Be sure to omit the spaces, I had to add them in to keep that from becoming a real image link.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Thanks!
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Kind of hard to see.... but then again, I have no sig either.
    Brassandyn and Landowyn
    The Steelworks. Realm of Order

As we are on the topic of signatures, I feel it is worth reminding everyone of the forum rules regarding signature sizes. I have noticed and contacted a few people with excessive signatures lately, if a polite request from a moderator doesn't encourage someone to reduce their signature size willingly then we can always send in the heavy guns (ie forum admins) to edit the signature directly. [;)]

Here's the reminder of forum rules detailing signature sizes (taken from http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2):

Signatures shall be no more than 600pixels wide by 120 pixels high. This includesall of the signature both text and image. If a picture is used image size should be no more than 75k.

Quote Originally Posted by Entilzah

Here's the reminder of forum rules detailing signature sizes (taken from http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2):

Signatures shall be no more than 600pixels wide by 120 pixels high. This includesall of the signature both text and image. If a picture is used image size should be no more than 75k.
    *whistles*

OK, I've a slightly extended image height - but at least it's rather small to load with it's 13KB

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

lol nice sig 12, and givin the various sizing of sig pics I've seen, well to each his own.

Thread Information