Thread: Dragon player wanted for possible book.

Default Dragon player wanted for possible book.

If you play a dragon, are willing to be interviewed and photographed for a book, and live in one of the following cities: Boston, New York, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Francisco, or Los Angeles; please let me know. For more information on the project: http://www.gamesfirst.com/?id=478

David Bowman
    David Bowman

Default Re: Dragon player wanted for possible book.

That looks kind neat. But I live nowhere close to thoes locations.
    Lumineux Talar

*sigh* yea me either :(

Rorix

me neither:(

I took a chance, contacted them andit seems that they are interested.
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

David:

Me! Me! Me! *Icabald shouts, jumping up and down in a frenzy of excitement. Then, he calms himself down with great effort, for flame is dripping uncontrollably from his jaws AND he wants to seem the picture of mature composure.*

Ahem. Yes. I would LOVE to be included in this project! Please???? If it pleases you, of course. You see, I am finally ALIVE and I want the world to rejoice with me! I live, when not in Istaria, in Los Angeles County just outside of L.A. proper, In Pasadena. My player -- and creater -- is a human female by the name of Denise Dilley, age 51. She is a Children's Librarian and Library Manager for a branch of the County of Los Angeles Public Library, and she has the heart of a true dragon. She may be contacted thru the forums.

Though I have existed as a homemade stuffed toy for 38 years, I found my true life in Istaria on December 24, 2003 and I will never slumber again as long as Istaria exists. I am called Icabald Percival Dragon in the World of Order (only because your naming convention would not let me retain my true name of I. Percival Dragon -- I have NEVER liked the name Icabald and now I must live with it every day! -- when Denise formed me as a toon in Istaria.) I am the proud Co-Guild Master of Elder Spirits and Mate to the wondrous Aether (Brace) Percival. After 20+ months of activity, I have finally attained the proud stature of 100/87 and am currently pursuing the Ancient Rite of Passage. So, if you are looking for someone who is thouroughly in love with the game, the land, her dragon, and who would die if the game ever folded, I would like to volunteer my player/creator -- Denise Dilley

Humbly awaiting your response *crosses his claws and offers a prayer to Drulkar*

Icabald Percival Dragon
    Proud Co-GM of Elder Spirits and Mate to Aether (Brace) Percival
    Order

icabald, if you go to the link david posted it has contact info for the project. it does not appear to be affiliated with tulga at all.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

The project is independant, not associated with Tulga... or even dragons for that matter.

They are looking for people who:

- Look like their avatar
    - Play a different gender other than their real life gender
    - Met their significant other in an online game
    - Have interesting stories to tell about their online gaming experience

The link David provided gets you to the project page and gives you Tracy's email address if you think you might have something they want.Tracy is very quick to respond too... I sent email at 2am, had return email the next morning telling of their interest and how we can hook up.
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

My thanks for the information. I finally have the info in the right place. We shall see . . . *still keeps claws crossed*

Icabald Percival Dragon

Glad you found the right place. Good luck to you! [:D]
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order

hmmm.. a picture full of tasty people?

*hoards camera*

*Ahhh chemm..*

*wonders where they'd find *that* wide an angle lens*

I look *very* like my avatar, and there's good reason for it!

Spirit

Thread Information