Thread: Saturday metting Sept 3rd

Default Saturday metting Sept 3rd

We did have a scheduled meeting for Sturday Sept. 3rd. Plink never sent me an agenda (bad Plinkie), so other than voting on the actually saturday meeting time and trying to get a team put together to finish the bridge, do we have an agenda for the meeting.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Default Re: Saturday meeting Sept 3rd

Yes, sorry about that. It's been a week. Been called up three times to go to Lousiana within 24 hours and called back to stand down. Enough said on that.

Meeting Agenda:
    Community Meeting Ettiquette: The basic ground rules that covered at the start of each meeting. As part of this it should be noted that those rules should apply on one level or another at all community gatherings.
    Community Annoucenments: I'm not aware of when the next Bardic Gathering will be, but I'm sure there is to be one. Hopefully Allon can expound on that. C`gan wants announced the next Community World Projects Weekend. The last one went pretty well.
    Team Annoucements: as available and pertanent. World Projects, GNAT, and Event Team.
    Open community discussion: Issues that are voted on at this time will go to the boards and the next weekday meeting for final votes.
    Closing stuff: Next community meeting is Wednesday, September 7th at 9pm Eastern. Ack! That close... Time to get the agenda ready for then too. :p

I know, sometimes I'm a space case. Realize that the open discussion at the end is provided for those that would have liked the time to bring up pertanant information if I had posted the agenda sooner.

Default Re: Saturday meeting Sept 3rd

Well I can already tell ya - that unless the meeting is later Saturday night Allon won't be attending.

He works till at least 8 or so EST on most weekends, and I've not seen him off on a Saturday in quite awhile. And I myself will probably never be able to make a Saturday meeting - but the meetings on saturday weren't for me ;).

He has not yet told me about any dates he has set for the next one though. As far as I know, he hasn't really set one.

Thread Information