Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ya know ya play a little too much when...

Default Ya know ya play a little too much when...

...Yer neighbor asks to borrow a 13 MM open end wrench and you say "Hang on, let me check my vault...errr tool shed, yeah, thats it tool shed"

...yer driving on the interstate and have a momentary spot of confusion because the cruise control button doesn't say NumLock

...yer out fishing early in the morning with a buddy, slap the 43rd mosquito to assault yer neck, mumble something about damned dryads and yer buddy asks " What's a dryad?"

...ya get pulled for speeding...again...and really start wishing you could mezz the cop and drive away
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Default Re: Ya know ya play a little too much when...

....your partner is cooking dinner and you ask him/her: "Do you know the form for that?"

....you jump off a clifftop knowing you will survive the landing.

...you know it is pointless to flee from stampeding animals because they can follow you through walls and objects easily enough.
    ...you bind to home in the morning so you can get back from school or work faster.
    ...you pass on eating and drinking because, duh, the Gifted don't need those to survive.
    ...you supect oil companies to be in cahoots with Nadia.
    ...you know that tornadoes are epics.
    ...you start preparing for battle when you hear about blighted crops.
    ...you refuse to cook food because in your current school you won't gain any experience off it.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

...you note that all the Forestry work in mainland Japan is replanting Cedar and you think..."I live on a tier 1 island?"
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

... when you come to large step and try to hit the space bar (or whatever your jump key is).

Quote Originally Posted by Yuusuke Akiyama IV
    ...you note that all the Forestry work in mainland Japan is replanting Cedar and you think..."I live on a tier 1 island?"
    Now THAT's funny....

Brassandyn and Landowyn
    The Steelworks. Realm of Order

... when you see something interesting (in RL) and try to target it...
    Craft-happy Saris with a crazy streak.

... you treat travel shops as portals and check each one for destinations, then complain when you're on the transatlantic flight about porting times

... you work in a shop, and will only give a customer a maximum of 15 items at a time regardless of how much they bring to the checkout

... you ask your family how many death points they need to clear before you make dinner

gotta love topics like this, brings a big smile to my face [:D]

... after a recent storm you see a Gazebo with a large tree crushing it and you think to yourself "I wonder what the construction requirements to fix that would be"

*true story*

Imagine a grassy square area on my college campus with a sidewalk on all four sides... I am at one corner, and I need to be at the opposite corner... So as I am walking along the sidewalk I realize it would be faster to cut through the grass rather than stay on the bricks....
    As soon as I stepped off the brick and into the grass, I thought to myself ........

"Shoot, I won't get any road bonus going this way!"

I cracked up laughing at the absurdity of the thought till I had tears running down my face!! Two girls sitting to the side must have thought I was nuts...

LexDivinia
    Chaos

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Ok...so only those who have played fable will get this, but on way home tonight on bus I saw a guy fishing. My thought was honestly:

"Oooh, I wonder if he got a silver key!"
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

..you go to gather some water from your local well and are confused when smashing ur bucket over to hood of the well doesnt seem to gather any water..and what little you do gather you upset people behind you when you go for your next swing.

..you upset cows a lot by smashing your bucket over them in hopes of gathering milk

..you get millions of chickens running after you (zelda fans know wot im on about) when you upset one by smashing your bucket over its head in hopes of gathering eggs

...you say to your wife to be..i cant get you a gold wedding ring because i do not have the right jeweler skill to make it yet nor do i know where any gold viens or aqwuamarine/jasper or citrine outcropping are

Thormor

[:D]hahahaha i dont have much of an imagination for this sort of thing but it really cracked me up! The only experience ive had is me standing a long line at bank of america and wishing i was within the bankers range! haha

you see something on TV in that green night vision glow and you think they are in the blight.
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

I scared the hell out of my parents... this happened just yesterday.

My real name is Derek. and I like to speak in the Third Person.

*cough*

Mother: "Derek you're going to be late for school"

Me: "I'm hurrying"

Mother: "Whats taking so long?"

Me: "Tribunal is getting his books.........o....m......f'n.....g"

Mother: "What?!?!"

EmilyDawn

...it starts thundering and lightning out and you think "a druidmust benear by". [^o)]

...you start wishing you had as much gold IRL as you do in HZ. [:P]

...you wake up all groggy and lethargic and you think "god, lag is bad today". [8o|]

...call in sick because you stayed up too late playing HZ! [|-)]

...someone makes you mad and you wish you had an "epic spell" and multicast to unleash on them. [;)]

...start having dreams about the ppl in HZ! [:S] (LOL.i actually have them! [:P])

...you think "christmas is coming, wonder how many marbleessence shapersi'm gonna have to PB to pay for everyone's presents?!" [8-)]

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyDawn
    ...you wake up all groggy and lethargic and you think "god, lag is bad today". [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-39.gif[/img]
    ROFLMAO!!
    ...start having dreams about the ppl in HZ! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-7.gif[/img] (LOL.i actually have them! )[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    LOL!!! thats a tall tell sign

omg those were good LOL.

Crap I'm sick today and I can't stop laughing, If I die its on your hands LOL.

wheres the emocon for laughing [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][+o(]

....LOL

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

...start having dreams about the ppl in HZ! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-7.gif[/img] (LOL.i actually have them! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img])
    ACK! I'm in that boat!

...when you go to a home display (Homes on Parade, real estate demo unit, etc.) and wonder just how many tiers of resources they used and how many builders helped with the work.

...when you see a bridge being repaired and have the sudden urge to offer to help run resources.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

...you wake up all groggy and lethargic and you think "god, lag is bad today". [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-39.gif[/img]

...call in sick because you stayed up too late playing HZ! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-20.gif[/img]

[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-43.gif[/img]

::giggles:: You have no idea how many times I have done this! [:D]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Thread Information