Thread: Attribute level to skill level ratio

Default Attribute level to skill level ratio

I cast Gift of Power I on myself and noticed my Jeweler skills increased by 1 point. GoP I raises my Power level by 8 points. I would have thought my Jeweler skills would have increased more than 1 point. Are there fixed ratios for determining the effect of attributes on raising skills? Something like 5 points of Power = 1 point of Gemworking?

Also, my character is wearing Bronze Earrings of Power, which raises Power level by 3 points. But my character's Power hasn't increased at all. What gives?

Default Re: Attribute level to skill level ratio

It is a bit outdated in its current form, any recent comp changes haven't been added, but is still VERY helpful and relevent. DL the HCC (Horizons Crafting Calculator). It has the percentage listing of each skill and what percentage of what stat raises it. Can also help in planning out your gear. I believe GI.net has this same information if you don't want to DL the program.

As for the earrings. Did you remove them and put them back on all while watching your power's CURRENT stat? If you did that and there was no change at all to your current stat then there is definately something wrong you should file a support case for. It may be that for some odd reason the character window isn't updating even though you are recieving the increase. It may be that you aren't recieving the increase at all. Whichever it might be support needs to know about it so they can investigate.

Thread Information