My apologies, Rammi, for thinking you deliberately locked your post. As previously pointed out, posters have done that in the past to create the impression that the entire thread has been locked precluding further posts.

Your opinion is certainly welcome, but I think you should know that the honorific petitioned for here is certainly not without precedent. After the pre-merge "Free the Dryads" event, the devs bestowed the title of "Envoy of Aubradine" upon one person on each shard. Typically, the title was given to the player who spoke the last incantation freeing the dryads, but on Dawn that player declined the honor and instead requested that it be given to Berelein, whom all agreed had done the most hard work during the event.

And no, this isn't some popularity contest, but rather a recognition of Carinde's incredible talents not only as a warrior (the last I looked her rating was 217), but her tactical abilities as well. As but one illustration, many of us suffered tons of death points trying to fight the major boss (whose name I forget) guarding the Novo. Carinde was the one who came up with the specific tactics we ended up using to defeat that bastage.

So even absent her kind and generous heart--which has endeared her to all who are fortunate to cross her path, in my view Carinde would merit this recognition based solely and only on her skills.