Thread: Returning noob

Thalack

Default Returning noob

Hello everyone,

wanted to extend that ot the Horizons community. I'm gonna give Horizons another shot. I played the game at release and quit about 2 months later due to massive lag, bugs, etc. It was a messed up launch and i felt the game shouldn't have been released when it was. Maybe another couple months of work to get out some of the bugs.

So anyways, I'm grabbing up the 14 day trail and peeking in again to see how i like it. I've come to the forums a few times and heard a lot of positive about the game. Hope to see some of you in the game and maybe I can stay this time.

Default Re: Returning noob

I hope you'll find your second try more enjoyable than the first. I've stuck with this game since launch, and think great advances have been made since launch. I'm not claiming it's perfect, there's still much work left to do on some core aspects of this game.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thalack

Hey thanks a lot.

Is it me or are there only 3 servers. An rp server, standard and test server?

If it is only 2 non-test servers, shouldn't be hard ot meet some of you eventually :)

I have my first character, Gorthak on Chaos

Great! Nice to see someone coming back!
    I hope your second run will be alotbetter!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay.

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Welcome back pop into the new player assistance channel if you have any questions ect or just looking to meet some fun people.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Thread Information