Thread: How's things?

Default How's things?

Hi all,

I've been stepping in to check the boards every so often, seen some threads on the recent event. Looks interesting. How are things going in game? Just thought I'd say hi to all, and check in on how things are in game. [:D] Missing the old gang a bit.
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Default Re: How's things?

*sigh*
    Syllis SunFlower.

I saw it Syllis... :)
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

[;)] Ah well, thanks Seran.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Things are doing fine Syllis. [:)]

Specifically, the client has gotten a good bit better, better FPS, very workable memory recovery after porting, shrines have their animations now, and water look WAY better.

The direction the game is taking looks very good to me. And even though you left over the direction the game is taking, I have to say that after the fact most of the fears and anger has been overblown. Mith changes are not all that big a deal. Attention is being given to needed areas ( cnf, monk, ambrosia ) and though the work is slow, visible progress is being made.

I will not presume to say you will like what you see. Perhaps you won't. Perhaps what Horizons is now is not your cup of tea. Maybe it will be later.

Please keep checking in. And if the situation gets better in your eyes, Please jump back in...

The water is fine! [;)]
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Sorry I never got to meet you before Ms. Sunflower, but I would love to see another player come back!

I think things are great! Porting doesnt take as long, the mobs cloaking device shuts off sooner (instead of running into them), and I'm not sure why but my graphics seem to be a bit clearer [:^)]!

I dont know what Shard you hail from but if you are on Order I hope to see you around soon!

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Hi Syllis Sunflower, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but i think things are going pretty well over here. There has been the new event outpost, with hard mobs who resurrect eatchother and well yeh are very nasty. And for the rest there is a better client with better fps and less memory leak. And ofcourse the long awaited arop is being introduced. And i see also alot new players joining in soi hope the player base will rise and their is a good future for hz [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]. And so many other stuff which i don't know out of my head atm

I hope you will someday maybe come back to horizons, i actually hope that all my old friends will come back but they don't[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img] i'm bitsad [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]. And if you were on unity we will maybe meet eatchother someday [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-13.gif[/img]. good luck whit everything !

*waves*

T3RIS

Teris Fireopal - Saris [Retired]
    100 Cleric/100 Warrior/100 Healer
    100 Blacksmith/100 Fitter/100 Tinkerer/100 Mason/100 Outfitter
    Are you wearing lipstick? - she answers yes - Well mind if I taste it?

See you can't stay away... Everything is great in Istaria! many changes including mithril that have nade the game just awesome. I like the PvP arena best.

Jayne

I've almost lost my fear of towns:)
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Greetings to those I've played with, and nice to meet all those I haven't. I hailed from Chaos Shard when I played, but still happy to meet those of you from Order and Unity. I'm happy things are getting better, and I hope they will continue to do so. Perhaps someday down the road Bowen and I will return, but no promises. We miss all of our old friends, and the time we spent beating the WA to a pulp... even if it was with my jewelry pliers. [:P] Hralti's bucket has nothing on my pliers, I swear.

I'll continue to hang out around the boards and hope to see more good reports. Until next time, enjoy yourselves, your adventures, your craft, and have a round at the Pickle for me. [:D]
    Syllis SunFlower.

Still missing you, but things in Istaria are indeed improving.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

*huggles Arch's foreleg* Hiya hon, we miss you too. I've been emailing most of the old gang, haven't heard from Enos or Rivna in a while though, they still playing?
    Syllis SunFlower.

Saw Riv the other night for a bit.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

*SNUG SYL!*

I haven't been playing lately. Too much work, not enough fun, and not liking the directions being taken on some matters makes Snowy a very unhappy camper.

Been playing CoH though on a free trial! It's really fun! Absolutely NO loot yet I have never ever been in game, even during off peak hours, and it been empty. Always running into someone. And its soooo simple! I love brainless killing. Especially when I am taking a break from a game I had been spending HOURS just to figure out WTF I should do next. lol

Hope you and Bow are well. I've missed you guys. *smooch*

Hiya Syllis (and hi to Merri since she posted right above me /lick)...

I've been on break but there's a rumor of loot in the works, so I think I'll have to swing my axe a few times and see what comes up (or falls down).

I know what you mean though Syllis... miss the players more than the game..

Some good folk here.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Thread Information