Hello everyone, this is the original Pretorak (Lorigarth to those who knew me on Shadow/Chaos) Those that knew me know that my wife, Neeyala, has been keeping my account going and playing my character until I can return. I've missed playing and testing the game terribly, but have been unable to play for almost a year now. I am extremely happy that HZ is still going and pray that it will continue for years to come...it is the only game I have seen with such a closely knit community and sense of togetherness. Fel, Mighty...I know you have been asking about me, I hope I can return soon, but no promises as I am working a lot and have very little free time, let alone a computer that can handle HZ. Tell Nee I said "Hello, bug" for me. Reading the boards, I have noticed a lot of changes to our game and it's making me want to get back in so bad, but due to my current situation, it is impossible. I'm glad to see that Illyist is still with Blight and keeping up the good work...so many things I've missed and want to say. I hope I can get back into Istaria soon and pray the community is still as warm and comforting as when I left (back when the "new" islands were introduced and the attunement quests were being tested) I wish everyone the best of luck and hope to see you in game soon,
Be safe, Pret.
PS. I only get online once a week or so from the library, so I can't check this thread very often =(