In this thread http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=96175
" Ok this is a nice skill however there are some things I would like to comment on.

First thing, there is a bug in the feedback message on this ability hitting a target. It states Gold Burst I when I have the Gold Burst VII ability.

Second, this ability is not effected by the Power statistic in any way shape or form. The only reason I mention this, is because Gold Rage is directly effected by Strength, as such a Gold Rage attack can score up past 800+ per claw attack while the Gold Burst will always bearound 600 damage +-100. Having the ability to boost your power should effect the damage output of this ability.

The hoard cost is about right in my opinion, although I would like to see some sort of small effect like Gold Rage has, Gold Rage has a -140 to -70 primal res, +40 delay and on top of that a recycle of +40 effect on target to.

I like the hit/miss ratio, it seems fine, you just need to bump all your stats related to hitting with spells up.

All in all I do like the skill keep up the work and I will keep posting feedback,

Oh also, hows about a Silver Burst line as well? <g> "