Anyone else got into the game, only to find the graphics completely messed up? The graphics are constantly flashing, I think as it's trying to redraw the screen. This even happens when the game is loading, before I actually get in.

There's no ground terrain, no NPCs, no player characters (just the text above where they should be), and my dragon isn't there either. Just the sky and bits of buildings constantly flashing. It settles down a bit when I go into a building, presumably because it has more of the pieces for it to draw? I'm also getting areas of "multicoloured static", lots of coloured dots, as if the graphic that should be used is missing.

I've tried the full scan and reinstalled the 20MB patch 3 times now, and I've deleted the world cache, but that hasn't fixed it. I rebooted my PC, and when I got back into the game it was perfect - for about 10 seconds then it all went bad again. :(

Whenever I reload the game however, the multicoloured static appears somewhere different! First on the floor of a building, then on the chat window tabs, then on the names above where the player's characters should be.

Has anyone encountered this? Has anyone got any suggestions on how to fix it? I've run out of ideas now, please help!