I just started the free trial yesterday, so thought I'd pop in here and say hello.

My only gaming experience has been AC2 and WoW. I've been thinking of cancelling WoW (or at least taking an extended break from it) since I've become bored with it and am not interested in having to spend my time raiding and their crafting system isn't the most exciting.

I wasn't sure what to expect with Horizons because I haven't talked to many who had played it and hadn't heard the best reviews, but I have to say that so far I'm really enjoying it. I spent most of my first day trying out some of the different crafting schools and had fun creating a dragon that I plan on adventuring with some more. The people I've met in game seem friendly (a nice change from the "noob calling" I've been used to in general chat of other games).

I'll probably have lots of questions and since I don't know anyone who plays, I'm sure you'll see me posting them here. I've already found some very helpful posts and am impressed with how friendly the community seems.