Quote Originally Posted by Ishar Xhaan
Nice flood Apricots, as useful as usual.
This post should get a sticky someone from PME EII whatever whoever did ACTUALLY post , it is a great miracle indeed !!!
Though, I must admit I have serious doubts about the capacity of the running company to make any patches / fixes when a copy seems to be such hard to them it takes monthes.
Now Vanguard is coming out, some may have noticed it has many features similar to Horizons, should we all close our eyes and say nothing is happening ? People like new stuffs, new cars, new Ipods and NEW GAMES. What will htey chose comparing a new game that will evolve and good old Horizons that is STUCK for now 6+MONTHES not even anything to project build, not even a nice new named, NOTHING.
I will continue to play this game and pay for it ( that is if i CAN someday ) but think a second, and you may think the game wont be here in a few monthes if it goes on like this.
SO EII PME PMI PII WHOEVER YOU ARE CODE SOME NEW STUFF DAMNED AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS, REMEMBER WHO IS FEEDING WHO !
Hope our self proclaimed Queen Apples and here kittys will actually read the rules just posted BTW, they apply to both users and mods don't they ?

Oh, and one more "soon" has no time meanig as far as I know, on a geologic scale or on a butterfly's live scale it s always a vague concept, so maybe better to say 3 monthes or whatever, with a BIG marging so you re sure you ll be able to speak in time instead of being vague.
Expect this post to be deleted.
Expect this response to this post to be deleted.
I've had two pro Vangaurd posts deleted today already.