Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

sorry let me explain as best i can

----------------------------------

Yesterday, Warcry's Daba Massy published an unterview with SOE's CEO John 'we all have you' Smedly in which he utters the immortal words :-

"With the NGE, I'm sorry about the mistake we made," he told us. "We screwed up and didn't listen to the fans when we should have, and it's not a mistake we're going to make again."

-----------------------------------

Gee thanks mate too bloody little too bloody late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------

The NGE completely altered Star Wars Galaxies, a game that had launched in cooperation with LucasArts over two years before. Classes disappeared and the game fundamentally changed in almost every way. It came as no surprise to observers that this change was massively unpopular among the playerbase.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for the appology mate, you can count on my two subscriptions come back ... I THINK NOT! Sometimes an apology just isn't enough, i had two subs, had invested alot of time into the game and was loving it like we were married and then NGE, hardly a word about it from the devs, little if any testing and turned the game from heaven to hell .... but what am i thinking most of you know how i feel ..... just imagine the CEO of Hz's previous owners apologising? Would you forgive and forget? Lynching anyone?