While I was pulling a load of sandstone blocks for a friend, I had another of those moments of clarity. I usually put my dragon on auto pilot, point him in the general direction and read or watch TV, checking on my progress now and again. Last night I was watching the scenery and had this idea for bringing in more players to Horizons.

Instead of or in addition to the 15 day trial, let prospective new players come into the game with a maxed out Lunus or Helian dragon. I know this is possible as the GMs for EI did it.

Nothing they do in game would be for keeps IE no loot obtained would be transferable (attuned). But it would give them a great overview of what they can become.

Also it could be tied to the training prompts that pop up for a new player. Click this icon to attack. Click that icon to heal.

Again these ideas are not fully thought out but when I go to buy a new auto I take it for a test drive, I don’t just look at it and say wow that looks nice, and someday after I have paid for it I hope to drive it.

Suggestions? Thoughts?