I can't stand that people would rather send tickets on one another than handle it like calm adults in game.

Instead people run to the CS...akin to people running to a teacher, the police or mom. (these are all viable when the normal reasoning and logical discussion goes awry) seems a lot like a tattle tale rather than a good samaritan at that/this point.

people just skip to it.

People play lawyer ball, they speak legalese, theyare too worried about offending to talk like normal folks do.

I even find myself saving screenshots nad logs as a defense mechanism to ensure I can defend myself agaisnt bogus tickets and backstabbing etc.

Yet to send a ticket on harassment, but plenty do...for no reason. People report abuse of EULA etc. Why not worry about you? its getting to be an epidemic nad I don't like it.

I'm sure I'm not making any friends with this post but....its sickening to me.

I'm sure CS ha better things to do than keep Tom from picking on Betty's new bf... (thats just a silly example)

The latest threads are asking for player input, people would rather point fingers at each other. They don't give logical reasons for changing things.

people rather talk about how they have more posts, so they matter more or have a better idea how to play.

In suggestions people ignore gamae balance and just say dragons should be uber leet! (its gotten better in that department)

oh yeah...and I found this saying on LiveJournal...just changing LJ to HZ.

"Horizons, we know drama"

Feel free to vent on this thread. I'm seriously seeing the forums as I used to... a place people would rather whine than resolve things.