I'm running two monitors off my system. What I'm trying to achieve is Hz on one, and other applications (Photoshop, to be specific) on the other. So far, I've been quite successful. I've got both applications running on the correct monitors and I can use my mouse and keyboard for either one. I even maintain a decent frame rate in Hz, despite running two applications that eat resources faster than players at taverns after an Epic run

My problem is this: When I change focus to Photoshop, the Hz interface starts flickering, sometimes showing other windows that are "behind" it, sometimes having random parts of the UI or landscape flash and flicker. It's rather distracting, especially when I'm trying to pay attention to the second monitor. Changing the focus back fixes things pretty much immediately.

Has anyone come across a similar situation? Am I stuck with this, or is there a work-around? I'm considering running Hz as a windowed app while in this setup - will that help and if so, how do I change the "windowed" graphics properties to match the non-windowed before switching, so I don't have to re-arrange my UI yet again?

Any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated.