Gah I hate pcs *sigh*

I'm trying to get to at least 90, preferably 100, so I'm not holding up my two mates for doing ARoP. So what does my pc decide to do? Develop a problem.

I NEVER have problems on this pc. Ever. Last couple of weeks, it starts randomly restarting/bluescreening/disconnecting from games. Some nights I'm fine. Others I can maybe log into a game before it dcs/bsods/restarts.

It's needed a reformat for a while so the other day, after all the usual virus scans/registry checks etc that you do, I finally got around to backing up all my data and reformatting. Great, Wednesday evening I was back in Istaria and levelling up for a few hours happily. This morning I try to log on... get kicked out after 20 minutes or so, then keep on getting kicked out the instant I get back in. Then a random restart. I sigh and go to work.

I come home from work, switch pc on then end up watching dvds for 4 hours. Come back, it's still running fine. Go to open Firefox... restart. I fear the worst; tonight I'm running Memtest and praying it's a problem with one of my sticks of RAM. If not... it's looking like it's a new gfx card for me. Nice as it will be to have an excuse to upgrade (not that a GeForce 7950 GT is exactly bad ), I'd really rather not have to spend the money!

And not only that but my two guildmates will have to wait at least another couple of days for me!