I know there was a thread awhile back on a similar (or same?) topic, but memory eludes me as to which forum it was in, and such... but anyways.

On Order (I don't know about Chaos), there has been a _severe_ lack of T1 basics up on the NT connie. No Cargo Disks. No Cargo Gear. Few Basic spells, little to no Basic Armor. No Backpacks. There's less than 300 items up, right now, and most of them are unprocessed resources, and a whole load of flaxen sacks and rough hide satchels, along with some Lv11+ armor.

So, on MP, I've tried different times, saying things like "WTB: T1 Cargo Disk/Cargo Gear/Backpack" and absolutely no response.

I've also tried saying things like "The NT Connie is almost out of everything, could someone please restock it?"

Again, nothing. Nada. It is like I'm on everyone's ignore, or something.

But yet, in Marketplace.... yes Marketplace, people can joke around, be silly, etc, and THEY get responses, but yet when I try to use the Channel for yes, actual trade, my requests/pleas/etc go unanswered.

I'm a 8 WAR / 10 BLK and I have no Cargo Disk, no Cargo Gear, and the starting backpack. If I recall correctly, to be able to make just a T1 backpack, I have to get up to at least Lv15 Outfitter, or higher... something like that.

I think VI should look into making some of the basics (like Cargo Disks) a bit easier to obtain for T1 characters, if none of the Player Characters can be bothered enough to make them for anyone but guildies. I know I sound a bit cynical/cranky here, but jeez. I hate being ignored, and it would take what, <5min for someone with Lv20+ Leatherworking to throw together 5+ bags, sell one to me and stick the rest on the connie? Heck, someone asked for a Scale Pack in Dragon not that long ago.... and I took 5 minutes, and made *8* Sandstone Scale Packs, and threw the rest on the connie. All but two sold, at 200c each, not a lot of money, but a small bit, every little bit counts.

How long would it take an average Lv20+ tinkerer to throw a couple cargo disks together? It isn't like I'm asking for teched gear or anything....