OK, since this is a "Rant" section, here are my main two main "beefs" about Istaria:

1. I have a vault. Let's say for arguments sake, my vault holds 3800 bulk. I put some stuff on the connie to sell. In the meantime, my vault fills up with other goodies. The unsold items are sent back to my vault DESPITE it being full already. I hate the way this EXPLOIT is abused in this game by, what appears to be, so many. With the exception of novians- if your vault is full it should be at its limit- and you should lose anything that comes back to it. Tough, you knew the stuff might not sell- you need to allow for that. Bet it would help keep prices down for items as well, lol...

2. No in-game e-mail system. Sure would be nice to leave a message for someone when he/she logged in. Heck, I'd even pay a little for the priveledge (real cash, not coin). Be neat to even have like a post-office at the vaults where one could pick up his/her mail- that way it could be incorporated as an actual aspect of the game itself.

That's it. Really, THAT'S IT. OK, still ticked off that they haven't corrected the problem with the dead areas around the Sandstone Bluff worktable, or the "black box area" around Greenpeace outside of Kion, or the fact that Istaria still isnt Vista compatible (all these are low-level glitches that i hear noobs complain about- and has the potential to drive away "new blood"). But, hey, this is a great product with a mature, friendly community and alot of potential. I'm here for the long-haul

I feel better now.