Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
If you want to say with your post that I am a "yes sayer", you are wrong. I don't say that all is fine, but maybe you have to loose your char for more than a year to understand how grateful I am VI that they saved the Unity players and charged no extra costs for the transfer for it.

The game has it's bugs and problems but the devs are no superheroes that can snip with their hands and fix the game. Patience is needed much for playing the game, and the developing. Most players that don't have the patience will leave anyway, and those "the sky is falling bye bye posts" are nothing more than hot air mostly.

If someone thinks that VI is doing such a terrible job, they should do it better or leave it game be, but ranting all the time about the bugs changes nothing when the devs know the bugs and are working on fixing them.
wrong, wrong and wrong

1. Bringing unity back was a way to make money obviously.
2. If the devs can't snap their fingers and make the changes, then they won't get changed, will they?
3. Patience shouldn't be needed to play the game. It's a product.. it's meant to be shiny, pretty, perfect and fill a need which will, in turn, generate money.

The problem with having a flawed product is that it won't sell or, in this case, it won't endure. But it's just that, a product.. not a teddybear, not a sand castle that you spent your entire youth on and now the tide is closing in and you're grasping at anything to keep it there just like it is because if it gets washed away, so does 5 years worth of justification for having no life while you built it.

The fact here is that this is a game. It's meant to be fun. I shouldn't have to work around bugs, or quirks, or issues, or not play for a week because I can't do what I want to do.

You may not be concerned with the bottom line, which is to make money.. you're just worried about your sand castle, and that's what they want. But in order to keep the rest of us cherishing our sand castles, they're going to need to built a little wall, or a point break, or something to give us a little more longevity and maybe some new tools, a nicer shovel.. that type of thing or we're going to be bored long before the tide gets us anyway.

Anyway, long alliteration aside. This game is a 3 legged dog. It's interesting and somewhat unique, but the novelty fades when you realize you can't really do much with it after a period of time.