Greetings Folks!

I wanted to start a general thread on people's multi classes. If you've tried one and liked it/hated it let us know!

I am a Spirit D.

CLERIC/HEALER
I took cleric to 19 (dispirit), then Healer to 42. I plan on keeping healer to roughly 1/2 Spirit D to keep the heals and buffs useful. I learned that keeping Cleric/healer too low makes it a wasted AR bump. If you are a Stormie or a SpiritD you have access to the enhance spells, which make this a very worthwhile second class. I went healer since this is a long term thing. I don't need the combat related stuff of Cleric and prefer the extra healing / buffing power of healer.
Gives you:
Instant Heals,
Smashes
Magic Crush (Ranged Smash)
Dispirit(!! VERY good if it lands!!)
Buffs (Gifts, enhances/raises) NEVER undestimate Gift of Health andEnhance health.
Heals (If you can't heal at least a single hit per casting it is useless in combat situations, but it REALLY cuts down on the down time between kills).

DRUID
Took druid to 16. I did not get the cloak of thorns or the Field of Growth since those do nothing at higher levels.

Gives you :
Regrowth (higher HOT than Mind over body, but short duration. Good for an extra 'boost in battle).
Petrify (THIS IS A GOLD attack, use it all the time.)
Nature's Fury, this is a GROUP buff. VERY useful.

WARRIOR:
Took this to level 2.
Gives you :
PARRY! See To handwrap or Not to Handwrap thread (GET HANDWRAPS).

SPIRITIST:
Took this up to 25... I dropped it. The AR hit was too much for me. I would never have levelled it to keep it useful. Stinger was useless. Though it DID give me Area Syphon 1 at a reasonable level (NOT level 76 for instance ;) )

MAGE:
Level 9 for Elemental attacks.*I* wouldn't bother with this at low levels. I suggest waiting till you have a reason for it. The AR Hit is pretty harsh at low levels. Eventually you will probably want this up to level 36 for Perfect Spell and MultiCast.

1. What do you folks think about CHAOS Warrior to 40 for unbridled energy? I am thinking if they ever improve our attack speeds the damage add would be amazing.

2. What level is spirit walk from spiritist? Does it transfer?
Answer: Spirit walk DOES transfer, it's a 36 ability, so a level 72 transfer.
... it's a tough call, but I don't think it's worth it for me since I have spirit spells already, and the other transferrable abilities are not worthwhile.

-HratLi