I personally would ditch the cats to avoid a cat-splosion later. Also 25-30 plump helmet spawn is more than enough to start a healthy farming busines. Could probably use the left over money to buy a couple of cows or something like that. Other than that it looks nice.

I use one of two set ups usually

The first set up is
Prof miner/mechanic
Prof Miner/Mason/building designer (tho I normally enable building designer after I start the game to save points)
Prof Woodcutter/Carpenter
Prof Farmer/Brewer
Prof Stoneworker/Mechanic (sometimes the miner is too busy)
Prof record keeper/aprasier (this dwarf also get assisgned other jobs after embark normaly mason and/or engraver depending on embark site and how busy my primary mason is with mining.
Then goods are 50-60 ale
50-60 rum
2 copper picks
1 steel axe
25 pulmp helmet spawn
100 cheep meat
2 dogs
2 cows
The left over is whatever I feel like spending on, normally items for moods or spare barrels/wood/cages.

My second set up and the one I use most often now is

Prof Miner/Mason
Prof Miner/Mechanic
Wood Burner/Armor Smith/Weapon Smith/Furnace Operator (Most points into Armor/Weapon smithing)
Stone Worker/Weaver/Clothier (My normal game is heavily moded and I get lots of silk)
Record Keeper/Aprasier/Sheild User/Wrestler/Hammer Dwarf (for defence early on)
Farmer/Brewer
Carpenter/Wood Cutter

Items are

Anivil
6 extra wood
8 copper bars
50-60 ale
50-60 rum
2 copper picks
2 dogs
2 sheep (mod)
2 pigs (mod)
6 chickens(mod)
The left over money is used on mood supplies and barrels.

This set up is nice, even tho I dont usualy use the anvil again after making the axe, hammer/shield, and a spare pick for another cople of years I Dont have to worry about buying it either.