Hey all, sorry for the long post but I want to be comprehensive. I'm hoping someone might have suggestions as to how I can fix this bug I am currently experiencing. I do have an ongoing support ticket, and the devs are being helpful, just wondered if anyone has ideas..

I have stopped receiving most, but not all 'game feedback' messages on my main char (Chaos server). This has been going on for about a week now, recent server maintenance didn't fix it like I thought it might. It's only the one char (my main as luck would have it) who is affected, my alts are fine.

Before anyone asks, 'Game feedback' and 'Global' are both enabled in chat settings.

Examples of problem:

You have gathered x amount of resource - I DO get this message.
You have gained x amount of experience - I DO get this message.
Construction limited to x due to level gain - I DON'T get this message.
Target is x meters out of range - I DON'T get this message.
Speed reduced by x percent due to overburdening - I DON'T get this message.
Your cargo disk is now on the ground at your loc - I DON'T get this message.
Gear unequipped because you no longer meet the reqs - I DON'T get this message.

I could go on, but suffice to say just about the only game feedback messages I get anymore are gathering spam and xp spam.

Things I have tried:

- New chat tab with only game feedback enabled.
- New chat window with everything enabled.
- Multiple full scans and cache clearouts.
- Deleting entire prefs folder for character in question
- A complete reinstall of the game from scratch.

I also had a trusted friend login the affected char on his system, and the problem manifested for him too.

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome. It's a royal pain playing like this, especially when having to manually calculate how many resources to delete to get rid of overburdening.

Cheers.

H.