Or so it seems like it at times.

Call me old fashion or call me a stickler, but I remember a time when the Order server had some d@mn nice roleplaying going on. The channels were telepathic communications that the gifted had the ability of doing and all says unless marked by (()) were ic chatter.

Lever were called ranks or sessions(seasons?) of experience, and marking something on a map was done like:: "Here, let me see your map, and I'll mark it for you." takes the map from the other and then marks it. (( You can find the location here: 10002,22093))

Now its like, says are all combination of ooc chatter and ic chatter, and you can't ever tell the difference anymore, and channel chat is about no better.

Order is suppose to be a roleplay server so what happened?
Did everyone get lazy, go off and forget how to roleplay? Or does no one give a d@mn anymore and no one is willing to teach?

Like I said, maybe I'm just being a stickler, but I guess when you remember RP everywhere including in the newbie areas, then you don't see it anymore...
Its.. just disheartening.
And I love Horizons, I give the game always high praise and sure I wont stop playing, but for crying out loud!!!

Grrr..

Ok, I'm done. -_-