"Updated network settings to use larger packet sizes since dial up is a thing of the past."

Please continue supporting internet connections lower than 1 Mbit/s because not everyone has broadband, especially in rural areas. At least continue to support dual channel ISDN connections and/or ADSL 384/64 connections.

I don't like to rant, but because some shareholders want their 20% returns, we players in rural areas won't get a technological update. Thanks to our country, we don't and won't have a public ISP here.

Do not try to counter with:
* Move away: I cannot leave my home. Doing so will put me into very high debts which will ruin my existency and leaving my home just for an online game is not something a human would normally do.
* You got mobile internet: No way. First, it's strictly limited. You are not allowed to use some applications on it and you got a monthly limit which hardly suffices for regular and required things. Second, the latency is too high to use for online games.
* You can get Satellite Broadband: See above. Latency is even worse.
* Choose another online game: I cannot. EYERY SINGLE online game requires broadband. Istaria for a fact doesn't.