Thread: [Art Journal] Scrambled Thoughts.

Threaded View

Default [Art Journal] Scrambled Thoughts.

Vasken 'Feesh'

The young hatchling staggered through Skalkaar's lush forest, wide-eyed and utterly lost. The word 'gifted' meant absolutely nothing to Vasken. Tentatively pacing back and forth, the blue-scaled male's eyeridges furrowed deeply in thought, likely in an attempt to recall exactly how he ended up here.

His pale, shining eyes dimmed slightly. He remembered.

A'mea! W-... Warmth. A'na. Home. Safe.

W-... Wind. Ieo fell! Roll an' roll an' rolling an' rolling an' rolling... An' rolling. Dizzy. Crack. Like pot. A'na. Stop. Quiet. Alone. Da A'mea?

A'mea? Where A'mea? Alone. Cold. A'mea? Ieo... H-... Here! Ieo gone... From nest!

A'mea! A'na! A'mea! A'mea come for Ieo? A'na! Ieo here, Ieo h-... A-... A'mea? Da, da, da...

D'na! A'mea! Ieo... Ieo here! D'na rock! Ieo d'na rock! A'mea! ... A'mea come back? Please?

... C-... Cold. Black. Dark.

The hatchling raises his rounded head, casting a wistful glance towards the tree's tops. He remained there in silence, his finned tail slumping listlessly upon the cobbled path.

Does A'mea even know he's gone?

((OOC: Couldn't resist! Wanted to document a freshly-started character's journey through Istaria and my mind-addled hatchling, Vasken, became the first victim. Apologies for the poor, quickly-doodled artwork! I'm a bad writer too, sadly. Now that the past's out of the way, I can get on to doodle interactions with others.

The character can't speak coherently ICly at this point in time- trying to use images to convey a story until he's progressed further. First attempt at doing so- apologies if it's awful. ;_; ))
    Last edited by Sigvard; September 17th, 2011 at 02:15 AM.

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Thread Information